Birch Run was originally founded as a station on the Pere Marquette Railroad by John Moore, it’s first Postmaster, in 1852. The town was named after it’s creek, which runs thru a large birch tree area. In 1863, the town was renamed Deer Lick and remained so until 1868 when it reverted back to Birch Run. In 1955, Birch Run was incorporated as a Village. Currently, the Village of Birch Run encompasses 1.89 square miles.
Calendar
MonTueWedThuFriSatSunMTWTFSS12:00 AM - OFFICE CLOSED311234567891011121314151617181912:00 AM - OFFICE CLOSED2122232425267:00 PM - Village Council Meeting2829303112Events
18 Apr18 Apr 2528 Apr28 Apr 2505 May5 May 2515 May15 May 2519 May19 May 25